WebbotLib for C
WebbotLib is a C library for commercial boards like the Axon, Axon II and Roboduino, as well as custom boards based on various ATMega chips from ATmel.
Offering support for a large collection of sensors and motor controllers this is, perhaps, the most complete library available for robot builders.
- Intro - An introduction to WebbotLib
- Install - How to install the library
- Getting started with AVRStudio - How to configure WebbotLib projects in AVRStudio
- My first program - Now that our environment has been set up correctly we can concentrate on writing some code.
- Photovore - This is an implementation of the Society of Robots 'Photovore' program but using this library instead.
- FAQ - As with all FAQs - this is an ever-growing list of your questions.
- Versions - Don't forget: when upgrading to a new version you should ALWAYS regenerate your project code from Project Designer and then perform a clean build.
- Reference - The reference manual for WebbotLib