All actuators provide the following functions:
- Set the required speed to a value between DRIVE_SPEED_MIN and DRIVE_SPEED_MAX.
- Returns the value you specified in your previous call to setSpeed.
- Connect the actuator to the drive system.
- Disconnect the actuator from the drive system. Once an actuator is disconnected it will stop responding to other commands until it is connected once again.
- Connect or disconnect the actuator from the drive system.
- Test if an actuator is connected
- Test if an actuator is inverted
The following classes provide additional functionality