Devantech SD21 Servo Driver
The Devantech SD21 is a servo controller for driving up to 21 servos via I2C address 0xC2.
If you are only using a single battery to power the servos and to power the board then connect the battery to the servo supply terminals as shown and make sure the 2 pin jumper header is shorted together.
Alternatively you can power the board logic from a regulated 5V supply and provide a separate unregulated supply to power the servos. In this case the jumper should be left open.
- connect - Connect the actuator to the drive system.
- disconnect - Disconnect the actuator from the drive system. Once an actuator is disconnected it will stop responding to other commands until it is connected once again.
- getSpeed - Returns the value you specified in your previous call to setSpeed.
- isConnected - Test if an actuator is connected
- isInverted - Test if an actuator is inverted
- setConnected - Connect or disconnect the actuator from the drive system.
- setSpeed - Set the required speed to a value between DRIVE_SPEED_MIN and DRIVE_SPEED_MAX.