Servo Driver (Hardware PWM)
This is a servo driver for controlling servos that are plugged directly into your board and uses hardware PWM to send commands to each servo.
For hardware PWM each servo must be connected to a different 16 bit hardware PWM pin.
Hardware PWM tends to be 'more exact' than software PWM and requires less processing overhead. However: a processor only tends to have a handful of hardware PWM pins which may not be enough for your needs. If this is the case then look at one of the alternative servo drivers.
- setConfig - Changes the servo centre position and range at runtime.
- connect - Connect the actuator to the drive system.
- disconnect - Disconnect the actuator from the drive system. Once an actuator is disconnected it will stop responding to other commands until it is connected once again.
- getSpeed - Returns the value you specified in your previous call to setSpeed.
- isConnected - Test if an actuator is connected
- isInverted - Test if an actuator is inverted
- setConnected - Connect or disconnect the actuator from the drive system.
- setSpeed - Set the required speed to a value between DRIVE_SPEED_MIN and DRIVE_SPEED_MAX.