Sanyo LB1836M motor driver
The LB1836M is a rather light weight motor driver and is included on 'old' BabyOrangutan boards.
The device can support two DC motors. Each motor requires two PWM channels and is therefore quite 'hungry' on timers.
Project Designer contains a board design for the BabyOrangutan with this motor controller already set up for you.
- connect - Connect the actuator to the drive system.
- disconnect - Disconnect the actuator from the drive system. Once an actuator is disconnected it will stop responding to other commands until it is connected once again.
- getSpeed - Returns the value you specified in your previous call to setSpeed.
- isConnected - Test if an actuator is connected
- isInverted - Test if an actuator is inverted
- setConnected - Connect or disconnect the actuator from the drive system.
- setSpeed - Set the required speed to a value between DRIVE_SPEED_MIN and DRIVE_SPEED_MAX.