All stepper motors provide the following functions:
- Returns the number of steps required to rotate the motor through 360°.
- Returns the actual drive speed of the stepper motor.
- Returns the current position of the stepper motor between 0 and getStepsPerRevolution()-1. eg if the stepper motor has 200 steps per revolution then it will be a number between 0 and 199.
- Tell the motor to move by the specified number of steps and then stop.
- Returns the number of remaining steps from the last step() command.