Phidget DC Current (20 Amp) Sensor
Phidget 20A DC current sensor.
Assuming you have called your sensor 'myCurrent' in Project Designer then it can be accessed as follows:-
CURRENT_TYPE amps = myCurrent.getAmps();
cout << "Current=" << amps;
Or dumped to the standard out destination using:-
cout << myCurrent;
- dump - Dump the last read sensor values to the standard output device.
- dumpTo - Dump the contents of the sensor to the specified output stream.
- getAmps - Returns the number of amps going through the sensor at the time of the last read().
- getTimeLastRead - Returns the value of the clock at the time when the sensor was last read.
- read - Read the sensor and store its current values. Returns TRUE if the sensor has been read successfully, or FALSE if the sensor is busy in which case the read values are unchanged.