Devantech SRF02 sonar
Devantech SRF02 sonar.
The sonar uses the I2C bus and also requires a +5v regulated supply. The sonar can measure distances from about 17cm to about 250 cm. The default I2C address is 0xE0 but can be changed to one of 16 values if you know what you are doing!
Assuming you have called your sensor 'myDistance' in Project Designer then it can be accessed as follows:-
DISTANCE_TYPE cm = myDistance.getDistance();
cout << "Distance=" << cm;
Or dumped to the standard out destination using:-
cout << myDistance;
- dump - Dump the last read sensor values to the standard output device.
- dumpTo - Dump the contents of the sensor to the specified output stream.
- getDistance - Returns the distance in whole cm detected by the sensor during the last read().
- getTimeLastRead - Returns the value of the clock at the time when the sensor was last read.
- read - Read the sensor and store its current values. Returns TRUE if the sensor has been read successfully, or FALSE if the sensor is busy in which case the read values are unchanged.