LPR530AL 2 axis
The LPR530AL is a 2 axis gyro that can measure rotations up to 1200 degrees per second in the x and y axes.
Requires 2 ADC channels.
Note that the device requires a 3.3v supply.
The device can measure fast rotations up to 1200 degrees per second; or slower rotation up to 300 degrees per second with greater accuracy. The device provides different output pins for the fast or slow options.
- dump - Dump the last read sensor values to the standard output device.
- dumpTo - Dump the contents of the sensor to the specified output stream.
- getTimeLastRead - Returns the value of the clock at the time when the sensor was last read.
- getX - Returns the X axis rotational velocity in degrees per second at the time of the last read().
- getY - Returns the Y axis rotational velocity in degrees per second at the time of the last read().
- getZ - Returns the Z axis rotational velocity in degrees per second at the time of the last read().
- read - Read the sensor and store its current values. Returns TRUE if the sensor has been read successfully, or FALSE if the sensor is busy in which case the read values are unchanged.