Phidget Temperature Sensor
Phidget temperature sensor.
This must be connected to an ADC pin and can return temperatures from -40 to +125 degrees celsius.
For an example of how to read it see the example for Temperature
- dump - Dump the last read sensor values to the standard output device.
- dumpTo - Dump the contents of the sensor to the specified output stream.
- getCelsius - Returns the temperature from the last read() in celsius.
- getTimeLastRead - Returns the value of the clock at the time when the sensor was last read.
- read - Read the sensor and store its current values. Returns TRUE if the sensor has been read successfully, or FALSE if the sensor is busy in which case the read values are unchanged.
- Temperature::getFahrenheit - Convert a temperature from celsius to fahrenheit.