Phidget Voltage Sensor
Phidget DC voltage sensor measuring from -30v to +30v.
This must be connected to an ADC pin.
- dump - Dump the last read sensor values to the standard output device.
- dumpTo - Dump the contents of the sensor to the specified output stream.
- getTimeLastRead - Returns the value of the clock at the time when the sensor was last read.
- getVolts - Returns the voltage at the time of the last read().
- read - Read the sensor and store its current values. Returns TRUE if the sensor has been read successfully, or FALSE if the sensor is busy in which case the read values are unchanged.