A digital pin that is initially set up to be either an input pin or an output pin.
- get - Returns the current state of the input or output pin.
- high - Set an output pin to high.
- isHigh - Test whether the input or output pin is currently high.
- isInput - Returns TRUE if the pin is currently an input pin or FALSE if it is an output pin.
- isLow - Tests whether the input or output pin is currently low.
- isOutput - Returns TRUE if the pin is currently an output pin or FALSE if it is an input pin.
- low - Set an output pin to low.
- makeInput - Ensures that the pin is set as an input pin and enables, or disables, the internal pull-up resistor.
- makeOutput - Ensures that the pin is set as an output pin and sets it to the specified state.
- pulseIn - Measure the duration of an incoming pulse in µS.
- pulseOut - Sends an output pulse of the specified duration.
- set - Set an output pin to the specified state.
- toggle - Toggle an output pin. If it the pin was low it is set to high. If the pin was high it is set to low.