Support for the AVRcam camera.
This camera seems to have little support and availability nowadays.
For the AVRcam then the following commands are slow (ie 4 seconds or so) to complete:-
- fetchBlob - Return the given blob from the list in the blob variable you have specified.
- getBlobs - Return the number of blobs which match the specified colour bin (or all colour bins).
- getNumColorBins - Returns the number of colour bins supported by this camera.
- getPixel - Returns the colour of a given pixel.
- getVersion - Returns the version number of the firmware installed on the camera (if available).
- getXresolution - Return the camera X resolution (ie number of pixels across).
- getYresolution - Return the camera Y resolution (ie number of pixels down).
- setBin - Sets the value of a given colour bin.
- setMinBlobSize - Reduces the amount of data returned by the camera by specifying the smallest blob size (width * height) that we are interested in. The default value is 4 pixels (ie 2x2, 4x1, or 1x4).