The DroneCell supports the following functions:
- Starts the power up sequence for the device.
- Places the DroneCell into a low power standby mode.
- Get the current signal strength.
- Test if the DroneCell is currently registered with a cell phone network operator.
- Test if a message has been received.
- Get the name of the current network operator.
- Attempt to read an incoming message from a particular SIM card slot.
- Delete the message in the specified SIM card slot.
- Having successfully read a message this will return the senders phone number.
- Having successfully read a message this will return the body of the text message.
- Attempts to place the DroneCell into a mode where you can send an SMS text message.
- Attempts to send the SMS text message.