A File supports the following functions:
- Flushes any outstanding changes to the disk and then closes the file to prevent further access until it is opened once again.
- Flushes any outstanding changes to the disk but leaves the file open so you can continue to access it.
- Set the current position in the file for reading and writing.
- Returns the current position in the file.
- Returns the current total size of the file in bytes.
- Reads one or more bytes from the file into memory.
- Writes one or more bytes from memory to the file.