Generic SPI Device
If you have an SPI device that is not otherwise listed in Project Designer then you should add it to your project as a Generic SPI Device.
This will then give you access to the different functions for communicating with the device.
- get - Reads a byte from the device.
- read - Read one or more bytes from the device.
- select - Selects the device as the target you want to communicate with,
- write - Send one or more bytes to the device.
- xfer - Performs a transfer by sending the specified data and returning the response,