One Wire Bus
Creates the one wire bus to which individual devices can be added.
- applyPower - Often referred to in the specifications as 'strong pull-up' this will drive the signal line high so that parasitic devices can obtain power from the bus.
- dumpROM - Dumps the ROM ID of the last device found by a call to 'first' or 'next'.
- first - Find the first device connected to the bus. Return TRUE if there is one or FALSE if there are no devices at all.
- getROM - Return the 8 byte ROM ID of the device matched by the last call to first or last.
- list - Dumps out the ROM IDs of every device that is connected to the bus and returns the total number of devices found.
- next - Find the next device connected to the bus. Return TRUE if there is one or FALSE if there are no more.
- read - Reads an 8 bit byte from the bus.
- readBit - Reads a single bit from the bus and returns TRUE for 1, or FALSE for 0.
- reset - Resets the one wire bus and returns the 'presence' bit.
- setOverdriveSpeed - Sets the bus to use the faster 'overdrive' speed.
- setStandardSpeed - Sets the bus to use 'standard' speed.
- write - Writes an 8 bit byte to the bus.
- writeBit - Write a single bit to the bus.