Bosch I2C pressure and temperature sensor capable of measuring 30000 Pa to 110000 Pa. Equivalent to 500m below sea level up to 9,000m above sea level.
This must be connected to an I2C bus.
- getCelsius - Returns the temperature in celsius.
- altitude - Returns the current altitude in meters above sea level.
- dump - Dump the last read sensor values to the standard output device.
- dumpTo - Dump the contents of the sensor to the specified output stream.
- getkPa - Returns the last read pressure in kPa.
- getPa - Returns the last read pressure in Pa.
- getTimeLastRead - Returns the value of the clock at the time when the sensor was last read.
- read - Read the sensor and store its current values. Returns TRUE if the sensor has been read successfully, or FALSE if the sensor is busy in which case the read values are unchanged.
- relativeAltitude - Returns the current altitude in meters above, or below, the location where the power was turned on.
- relativeDepth - Returns the under water depth in meters relative to when the power was switched on.