LPR530AL 2 axis plus LY530ALH 1 axis
This is a combination (in software as there is no single device) of the LPR530AL 2 axis device and LY530ALH 1 axis device into a logical 3 axis gyro.
Requires 3 ADC channels.
Note that the devices require a 3.3v supply.
The devices can measure fast rotations up to 1200 degrees per second; or slower rotation up to 300 degrees per second with greater accuracy. The devices provide different output pins for the fast or slow options.
- dump - Dump the last read sensor values to the standard output device.
- dumpTo - Dump the contents of the sensor to the specified output stream.
- getTimeLastRead - Returns the value of the clock at the time when the sensor was last read.
- getX - Returns the X axis rotational velocity in degrees per second at the time of the last read().
- getY - Returns the Y axis rotational velocity in degrees per second at the time of the last read().
- getZ - Returns the Z axis rotational velocity in degrees per second at the time of the last read().
- read - Read the sensor and store its current values. Returns TRUE if the sensor has been read successfully, or FALSE if the sensor is busy in which case the read values are unchanged.